Boca Harbour, Boca Raton, FL Homes For Sale
Boca Harbour is a paradise for boaters. It is widely popular as one of Boca Raton’s premiere waterfront communities along the the intracoastal waterway. It lies in the northern part of the Boca Raton inlet and can accommodate vessels up to a 100 feet.
Jump To: Boca Harbour Listings | Boca Harbour Info | Contact Us | Create An Account
Boca Harbour, FL Real Estate
Boca Harbour is accessible via Yamato Road, east of Federal Highway (US-1).
Boca Harbour consists of 325 custom homes, 45 of which are in an island in the middle of the community. Homes were built starting in the 1960s so the designs are varied. The best feature of this community is the fact that most homes have ocean via the intracoastal canal or adjacent canals.
Median listing price sits at around $2 million. There are older properties available for less than a million dollars, and the newly built homes starts at $5 million.
What’s Nearby Boca Harbour
The location of Boca Harbour features direct access to trendy shops, stunning beaches, golf courses, and fine restaurants. Here are a few of the places that both tourists and residents can visit:
- Red Reef Park
- Daggerwing Nature Center
- Boca Raton Museum of Art
- Town Center at Boca Raton
- Gumbo Limbo Nature Center
Schools near the neighborhood include:
- J.C. Mitchell Elementary School
- Boca Raton Community Middle School
- Boca Raton Community High School
- French American International School of Boca Raton
Travel to Nearby Towns and Cities
Here is a list of nearby cities along with their key information about its distance from the town of Boca Harbour.
- Kings Point, FL- 7 mi via Linton Blvd (15 minutes)
- Palm Beach, FL- 24.3 mi via I-95 N (28 minutes)
- Fort Lauderdale, FL- 25.9 mi via I-95 S (33 minutes)