Boca Isles, Boca Raton, FL Homes For Sale
Boca Isles is an exclusive community that sits in western Boca Raton. This neighborhood’s development in 1993 was by the Lennar Homes company. Also, it consists of two adjacent gated areas, the North and South.
Boca Isles North consists of 412 single-family homes while Boca Isles South with 388 single-family homes.
Boca Isles, FL Real Estate
Boca Isles is rich with verdant, beautiful, and charming homes. It boasts of a resort-style lifestyle without the country-club fees.
Median listing price is more or less $700,000. Homes have mediterranean-style featuring quality craftsmanship and appealing designs. Most homes are located across lakes or adjacent to nature preserves.
What’s Nearby Boca Isles
Boca Isles has a wide variety of exceptional amenities that residents can enjoy such as tennis courts, clubhouse, resort-style pool, spa, health and fitness center with lockers, and community rooms.
As a community situated in Boca Raton, Boca Isles is near parks, beaches, and golf courses; giving residents a multitude of lifestyle options.
Listed below are specific places that residents can visit near the community:
- Red Reef Park
- Atlantic Avenue
- Boca Raton Museum of Art
- Mizner Park Amphitheater
Nearby Schools are:
- Somerset Academy Boca
- Addison Mizner Elementary
- Boca Raton Elementary School
- Saint Andrew’s School
Travel to Towns and Cities
Travel to Cities Here is a list of nearby cities along with their key information about its distance from the town of Boca Isles.
- Parkland, FL- 9.1 mi via US-441 S and Holmberg Rd (17 minutes)
- Coral Springs, FL- 16.1 mi via US-441 and FL-869 S (23 minutes)
- Coconut Creek, FL- 11.9 mi via Lyons Rd (23 minutes)
- Boynton Beach, FL- 18.7 mi via Yamato Rd and I-95 N (25 minutes)
- North Andrews Avenue, FL- 21.1 mi via Glades Rd and I-95 S (27 minutes)