Mizner Country Club, Delray Beach, FL Homes For Sale
Mizner Country Club is a gated country club community in South Florida. It is conveniently located in Delray Beach, between Boca Raton and Palm Beach.
Check out more great homes in the Boca Bridges area!
Mizner Country Club, FL Real Estate
Homes range in size from 3,000 to 7,500 square feet with the earliest homes built in 2001. Most homes have gorgeous golf course and pond views.
The most common architectural design in this neighborhood is the Mediterranean Revival style. Its structure is usually based on symmetrical primary facades and rectangular floor plans. Median llisting price sits at around $600,000..
The community places a heavy empahsis on safety and security of its residents. Its security team consists of Florida’s licensed and armed professional security officers while also using latest in security technology.
Club amentieis for residents and some non-resident memberes include:
- Kipp Schulties designed par 72, 18 hole golf-course
- Golf clubs, clinics, and tournaments
- Tennis courts
- Golf and tennis shops
- Fitness Center with spa and various classes
- 4 Restaurants and Bars
Schools Near Mizner Country Club
There are 24 schools in or near Mizner Country Club that students can attend to; 12 are public schools and the other 12 being private schools. Here are a few of the schools that are within or closest to the neighborhood:
- Atlantic Community High School
- Orchard View Elementary School
- Mount Olive Christian School
- Carver Middle School
- Village Academy School on the Art and Sara Jo Kobacker Campus
What’s Nearby Mizner Country Club
The community is nearby various shopping centers, beaches, attractions, and golf courts since it is ideally located in South Palm Beach County. Listed below are a few of the places that both residents and tourists can visit:
- Saltwater Brewery
- Delray Municipal Beach
- Putt’n Around
- Atlantic Avenue
- Silverball Museum
Commutes in Mizner Country Club
The full range of travel modes in the Mizner Country Club includes bus, train, and a golf cart. Other public transportation options are available in this neighborhood.
- Sun Trolley
- The Fort Lauderdale Bus Loop
- Broward County Transit- BCT
- AAI Golf Cart Transport
- KMS Transportation
Travel to Nearby Towns and Areas
Listed below are cities near Mizner Country Club, along with their key information:
- Kings Point, FL- 4.8 mi via FL-806 E (10 minutes)
- Sandalfoot Cove, FL- 7.4 mi via Lyons Rd (15 minutes)
- Boynton Beach, FL- 12.7 mi via Florida’s Turnpike and FL- 804 E/W Boyton Beach Blvd. (19 minutes)
- Deerfield, FL- 13.8 mi via I-95 S (23 minutes)
- Lantana, FL- 17.6 mi via FL-806 E/W Atlantic Ave and I-95 N (25 minutes)